We are a consulting firm to help students to apply for selective colleges and universities in the US, UK and Canada
The Difference of Lehren Education
- More attention to students:To ensure the quality of service, we limit consultant to student ration to 1:12. Compared with the 1:250 counselor to students ration in Americans’ public schools and 1:50 ration in the private schools, our students received up to 150 serviced hours a case instead of 1-5 hours in their college application process.
- “fit-based” school selection: We don’t put undue weight on school prestige and ranking. We adopt a “fit-based” school list generation method to ensure students get into an educational environment that suits the individual needs.
- Integrity First: We put integrity at the highest priority. We require both consultant and student sign honor code pledge to promise they won’t comprise integrity in order to get into schools.
- Essay Coaching: We won’t write the essays for the students. Our proprietary essay coaching process ensures our roles as “Read and critique student-written essays for clarity of ideas and effective communication. Assisting them in developing their own thinking which allows them to write their own unique story. “
- Mind-set Training: For 9th and 10th graders, our college-planning emphasizes mindset habit training. We offer curriculum to high schoolers to develop learning and communication habits that will benefit them in the long-run.
- Career Planning: We care about students’ long-term career planning.
- New Definition of Success: We encourage every student to do their best, build up their self-confidence, and resist the temptation to compare with others. We preach coach John Wooden’s definition of success: “Success comes from a peace of mind of knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming”
A specialist in American college application, Jenny’s passion is to help high schoolers focus on the self-searching process of the college application, to get admitted by fit colleges, in which they could search for life’s meaning and equip themselves for a future career.
A journalist and writer by training, a successful marketing executive, a researcher and educator, Jenny has helped many high schoolers achieve their dreams.
As an independent college application consultant, we help students in all aspects of the college application, including but not limited to: high school extra-curricular planning, course choices, summer planning, standard test planning, college list generation, coaching college essays, interview training and help the process till students get their offers.
Lehren Education is a boutique college application consulting firm. We work with high schoolers to apply for American’s selective colleges.
We take a limited amount of students to ensure service quality, the consultant to student ratio is normally 12:1.